Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

The simplest tile pattern shower for the tile do-it yourselfer part 2


I've been so busy this season I haven't had any time to write part two of this blog . I've done several Broke Joint jobs since I wrote part one of this "SIMPLEST TILE PATTERN" for the do-it your-self-er blog. Several in showers and one 700 sq ft floor. Its 2am sat morn and I finished 220 sq ft of tile yesterday  in Hyde park Ma. I'm really tired But I cant sleep until I finally get this  PART 2 out for you Folks.
In part one I showed the process of installing "broke joint" or "brick pattern" tile mostly shown through pictures .The  pictures showed  6  by 6  tiles being installed on the wall in a 'BRICK PATTERN"  without a grout spacer with self spacing tiles and a unsanded grout. This 2nd part will show on the first job  8 by 10 wall tile in a "BRICK PATTERN: using a 3/16 grout spacer with sanded grout (a much stronger installation in my opinion).The shower is in Rockport Ma.and has river stone floor and a river stone soapbox insert in the wall. The corner bench has a solid granite top and a solid granite shelf/ On the second job the tile is a 6 by 24 tile installed  on 7009 sq ft of floor in a kitchen  dinning room and a bathroom in N Andover Ma.























3 comments:

  1. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It truly helpful &
    it helped me out much. I'm hoping to provide one thing back and aid others like you aided me.


    Here is my web blog :: buy tiles UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Its exciting to have so many views from out of the country and I appreciate your comment and your appreciation of our blog thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I simply say what a comfort to find someone who genuinely knows what they're discussing over the internet.
    You actually know how to bring a problem
    to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to read this and understand this side of your story.

    I was surprised you're not more popular since you surely possess the gift.


    My site Arts and Tiles studio

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Home Renovation From Gut Rehab in Less Than 4 Months!

Home renovation finished products This house is a gut rehab ¹ job. My team and I started this project in April 2019 and it is now compl...

Our Most Popular Posts